Belle Vue Racers’ Mad Hatter’s Trail Race
5 mile undulating race around beautiful Reddish Vale Country Park
- REGISTRATION from 6.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. at Reddish Working Mens Club, Greg Street, South Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7LN. Half a mile jog from registration to start. Allow time.
- RACE START – at Tiviot Way bridge over River Mersey – 100 metres from Portwood Roundabout, M60 Stockport, opposite Tesco Extra.
- PARKING – at Whitehall Street, Reddish SK5 7LW or Woodhall and Tiviot Way car parks – clamping possible on main road
- PRESENTATION – Reddish Working Mens Club, Greg Street, South Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7LN
- PRIZES – Equal men and women plus vets categories and teams (depending on entries). All prizes to be collected on the day.
RACE LIMIT 300.
Enter here: TBC